Register Now for
Elmore County Youth Baseball!
Registration for the spring season of Elmore County Youth Baseball, ages 5 to 15, is now open. Register online at www.elmorecoyouthbaseball.com. Elmore County Youth Baseball is affiliated with Babe Ruth and Cal Ripken baseball leagues.
Ages, Leagues, and Fee
5-6, Coach Pitch, $25.00
7-8, Rookies, $40.00
9-10, Minors, $75.00
11-12, Majors, $85.00
13-15, Babe Ruth, $100.00
*New this year: $10 discount for each additional child from the same family
While we strongly encourage online registration because it expedites the process and improves communication throughout the year, we also offer walk-in sign ups.
· Alternate walk-in registration options:
· Beginning Feb. 13 Aguirre Pest & Lawn, 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
· 3/4 Lucky Perk, 10 am to 2 pm
· 3/10 Spring Registration Closes
· 3/18 Coaches Meeting
· 3/18 Minors & Majors Evaluation/Tryouts, 11:00 for Majors, 1:00 for Minors at Majors Field
· 3/20 Make-up tryout, player draft
· 3/21 Babe Ruth Evaluation/Tryouts
· 4/3 First practice Rookies, Minors, Majors, and Babe Ruth *Preseason/optional practices will be available in March TBA by coach
· 4/15 Jamboree: Rookies, Minors, and Majors
· 4/17 Regular Season Games Begin
· 5/17 Regular Season Ends
· 5/20 End of season tournament for minors and majors begin
· 5/22 Tournament Team letters due
· 5/25 Championship Games Minors and Majors
· 5/26 Coach Pitch Registration Closes
· 6/1 Coach Pitch begins
· Other summer and fall dates TBA
Team/League Sponsors Needed!
We have a great deal to accomplish this year in pursuit of another great season. In the spring season, beginning in mid-March, we plan to field approximately two Babe Ruth teams (ages 13 to 15), four Majors teams (11-12), four Minors teams (9-10), four Rookies teams (7-8), and four Coach-Pitch teams (5 to 6). We also field about three to four all-star teams in the summer and three to four fall league teams. All told, it takes a great deal of organization and funds, and we are very appreciative of the local sponsors and volunteers who make it happen.
Current sponsorships are for the spring season. As in previous years—and outlined in the form at the following link—local businesses can sponsor an individual team(s) and their name will be displayed on the back of jerseys. For Babe Ruth teams the sponsorship includes a 36” x 24” color banner with sponsor logo that the team will display during home and away games. For the younger ages, a banner can be added to the team sponsorship for an additional $100.
Thank you for considering this opportunity and for your continued support of Elmore County Youth Baseball. I look forward to hearing from you!
Reminder: Player registration is also open for the spring season at www.elmorecoyouthbaseball.com.
Interested in coaching?
You can indicate your interest during the registration process or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit our website or contact: